NCUK’s Year in Review
NCUK’s Year in Review showcases the performance and activities of NCUK over the previous year. You can view the past three years of reports through the buttons below:
- 2,363 students were admitted to universities or continued onto NCUK qualifications
- £25 million in tuition fees generated for NCUK Universities in 20/21
- £68 million in tuition fees will be generated over the duration of our students’ degree courses
- 22 new Delivery Partners whilst also entering three new markets
£97.5 million was generated for the NCUK Global Network (Delivery Partners & Universities) over the duration of our students’ qualification and university lifetime during the 2020/21 academic year.
Interested in becoming an NCUK Partner?
NCUK continuously looks for high-quality Delivery Partners to join our Global Network. As well as beneﬁtting from our unique relationship with NCUK Universities, being part of the NCUK Global Network gives our Delivery Partners unprecedented access to:
- Business development and marketing support
- Guaranteed access to leading NCUK Universities
- University application support to universities in the UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand
- Academic quality management
- Integrated English for Academic Purposes modules accepted for visa purposes
- Full teaching syllabus, assessments, and external moderation
Enquire through the button below to join the NCUK Global Network today!