British Foundation Tashkent is seeking to appoint an experienced NCUK Academic Manager to co-ordinate the delivery of the NCUK International Foundation Year (with Business pathway) qualification.
Our school is based in the centre of Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan, in modern bright premises. We have a team of around six full-time native speaking teachers, who teach a specialist subject on the NCUK International Foundation Year, as well as English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
Please see below for information on requirements, experience and contact details for your application.
NCUK Academic Manager – Minimum Requirements/Experience
- We are looking for an academic manager who will manage, motivate and inspire the teaching team and act as a point of contact for NCUK and our students and ensure that British Education complies with all quality assurance requirements and deadlines.
- Our ideal candidate will have experience of academic management, preferably with NCUK, in a transnational setting, will be well organised but also flexible and will be motivated by the success of the students.
- Our academic manager will also be qualified to offer some teaching in one of our Foundation Business subjects or EAP.
- A teaching and/or management related qualification is essential as is native speaker competence in English.
Salary & Benefits
- Tax-free salary of up to $4,000 per month
- Return air fares
How to apply
If you are interested and would like to discuss this position informally please contact email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Open for applications