Can you succeed in a digital transformation role in a global academic organisation?
As Business Analyst for NCUK you will;
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders
- Gather requirements and document workflows
- Produce documentation
- Produce technical specifications
- Work closely with a SaaS development team
- Work to the Agile methodology
Our ideal candidate will be educated to degree level (or have equivalent business experience) and have extensive business analysis experience. You will possess:
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Exceptional analytical skills work with large volumes of data
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Experience working to the Agile methodology
- A proven background of working closely with a SaaS development team
- Experience in SMEs undertaking digital transformation
NCUK is a unique organisation, founded by UK universities to provide overseas students with guaranteed access to universities through our pathway programmes. More than 30,000 students have successfully progressed to UK Universities by completing NCUK programmes. Our qualifications combine the highest of academic standards with exceptional language, study and cultural skills, and are currently delivered in 19 different countries across four continents. NCUK is a trading subsidiary of the Northern Consortium, a registered educational charity.
We offer a friendly working environment and excellent benefits, including at least 35 days’ holiday and pension contributions of up to 8% of salary. This role will generally be based in our Head Office in central Manchester and may involve occasional domestic travel.
How to apply
Application Deadline: Open for applications
Interviews and assessment: To be confirmed
Please advise your availability when applying.
Expected start date: As soon as possible, dependent on notice
Please note: Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.