Role: International Recruitment and Business Development Manager
- Reporting – Directly to CEO
- Location – Based in Head Office Naas, Co Kildare, Ireland
- Start date – TBC
- Remuneration Package – Salary plus bonus package will be dependent on qualifications and previous work experience. This will be attractive and reflect the responsibilities of the role.
- Flexible working – Normal working hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. However, work in addition to these hours will be required when necessary. In relation to overseas travel & allowance regarding time off in lieu of weekend work – this will be agreed with management.
- Annual Holidays – 25 days per year
- Manage Recruitment of International Students (non EU) from assigned markets
- Develop and implement marketing and recruitment plan for assigned markets to deliver agreed targets each year – e.g. e.g. Africa, UK, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
- This is a target driven role to recruit agreed budget number of students each year
- Follow up all student leads and application for agreed markets from agents, schools, students and parents etc.
- Liaise with our digital marketing company to plan & support digital campaigns + follow up queries.
- Follow up all applications and admissions from relevant markets
- Travel overseas each year 15 – 20 weeks.
- Attend monthly senior management meetings.
- Explore and follow up possible link ups overseas with High Schools, English Schools, Universities
- Help to develop new markets for DIFC
- Help to develop and introduce new products for DIFC
- Develop new agents in present and new markets
Qualifications & Skills
- Preferably someone with experience in international student recruitment
- Proven track record in generating sales particularly for international students
- 5 years’ experience, achieving sales budget figures
- Primary degree and/or Masters desirable in sales or marketing
- Willingness to travel overseas for substantial periods of time each year
- Team player/ability to work within a small marketing team
How to apply
If you are interested, please submit your application including C.V. in writing to Mariea@difc.ie
Application Deadline: Open for applications