British Foundation Tashkent is currently seeking enthusiastic, qualified and experienced teachers for several positions which includes an English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Teacher and teachers for the following subjects: Business Studies, Economics, International Relations and Maths for Business. Please see below for information on requirements, experience and contact details for your application.
- Applicants should be native or near native speakers with experience of delivering the above NCUK syllabi and an understanding of UK higher education.
- Our school is located in bright, newly refurbished premises in the centre of the city.
- Contracts are for a minimum of one academic year to commence in August 2019.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary of $3,000 per month (six months tax-free)
- Reimbursed flight costs
- Assistance with finding suitable accommodation
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact us for an informal discussion and send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that we cannot consider applicants who can only offer EAP.
Application Deadline: Open for applications
Start Date: August 2019