International Foundation Year
AMRAK Institute of Medical Sciences is an educational institute affiliated with Durdans Hospital, which is committed to empowering students in the healthcare industry. They strive to be innovative and address challenges in healthcare through educational and practical experience. AMRAK seeks to elevate education in Sri Lanka by working with distinguished faculty and advisers, consultants and dedicated teachers.
AMRAK’s mission is to develop a highly skilled and knowledgeable healthcare workforce through innovative education to bridge the healthcare sector’s human resources gap. AMRAK is partnered with a number of universities in the UK and Australia and is recognised by the Tertiary and Vocation Education Commission and Private Health Regulatory Council (PHRC). AMRAK offers the NCUK International Foundation Year.
- Exploration without boundaries in a uniquely designed learning environment
- Empowerment of all to take risks and continually learn
- A balance between autonomy and collaboration
- Inquiry-based education in a personalized, interdisciplinary setting
- Provides exceptional opportunities for a diversity of creative learners
- Celebration of interdependent connections across campus and the globe
Welcome to AMRAK Institute of Medical Sciences! We are committed to empowering students who are getting started in the healthcare industry with an extensive skillset using structured courses. Our aim is to create international pathways for individuals, elevate Sri Lankan youth and establish a new benchmark of qualification in the healthcare sector. Join us along with NCUK to take you on this exciting, enriching and fulfilling journey of learning.
Rakshitha Tudawe, Managing Director