NCUK Teachers’ Conference 2021
Register for the NCUK Teachers’ Conference 2021
With ten interactive sessions taking place over three days, the virtual event is open to all academic staff who are involved with the teaching and delivery of NCUK qualifications and is an ideal opportunity for you to learn more about the modules you will be teaching, whilst also hearing from key speakers at NCUK, Study Centre teaching staff, and our University Partners.
By taking part in the NCUK Teachers’ Conference, you will:
- Join sessions that will cover topics such as teaching higher-order skills, blended learning and teaching in the digital age, delivering EAP and supported Continuing Professional Development for teachers delivering NCUK qualifications.
- Have the opportunity to meet with colleagues from across the NCUK Global Network and a chance to discuss NCUK’s Teacher Hub.
- Participate in interactive training sessions led by the NCUK team, university staff and external partners on topics such as supporting students in their transition to digital learning, digital poverty and its impact on engagement, and much more.
- Learn how institutions can support each other and collaborate to improve teaching and learning.
- View the launch of the NCUK Student Induction.
This event is being sponsored by The Sino-British College, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology who are celebrating their 15th anniversary this year and are one of NCUK’s longest-serving Study Centres.
This event is exclusively available to NCUK Study Centres. If you are a teacher at one of our Study Centres and would like the link to register, please email email@example.com
If you are not an NCUK Study Centre but would be intersted in joining our Global Network of Study Centres, please contact us today to schedule a call with our Market Development team.