NCUK qualifications are designed to prepare international students for university study with guaranteed access to universities worldwide.
NCUK specialises in helping international students take the next step in their academic career. We offer a range of qualifications – whether you want to start your degree course in the first or second year at university or prepare for postgraduate study – NCUK has something for everyone. Because our qualifications are designed in collaboration with our university partners, they are of the highest academic standard. Studying with us will also help you to improve your English language levels and develop a range of study and social skills.
- International Foundation Year (IFY) = If you complete high school outside of the UK education system, or in a language other than English, you will normally need to complete a foundation qualification before applying to university. The NCUK International Foundation Year is widely accepted at leading universities worldwide.
- University Access Programme in Business (UAP) = Enhance your English language and study skills to progress to an undergraduate degree at a UK university. Successful completion of the programme will provide you with direct entry into the first year of a business-related degree course at an NCUK University.
- International Year One (IYOne) – The International Year One is a credit-bearing qualification which enables students to study the first year of their Bachelor’s Degree locally at an approved NCUK Study Centre, with guaranteed access to the second year of their degree at an NCUK University.
- International Year Two (IYTwo) – The International Year Two in Business Management is a second-year undergraduate equivalent qualification that builds knowledge and skills in the Business Management field. It prepares and qualifies international students for entry to the third year (FHEQ Level 6) of appropriate undergraduate degree courses at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Master’s Preparation (MP) – Our range of Master’s Preparation qualifications gives students the high-level academic skills and knowledge, advanced English language skills, and a single point of contact for university application support and guidance to successfully apply for a Master’s Degree.
If you would like to start your academic journey with NCUK, click on the button below to contact us today!