Find a course for: Liverpool Hope University
Download these results as:
About Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool Hope University has been ranked Gold standard for its Teaching Excellence Framework and has a proud history extending more than 175 years. Currently, top 20 in the UK for Teaching Quality (The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021), and Top University in Liverpool for Student Satisfaction (The Complete University Guide 2021), the university prides itself on its high academic standards and research-informed teaching. Liverpool Hope has developed a distinctive ethos that brings together scholarship, research and teaching.
Liverpool Hope has two main teaching campuses. Hope Park is situated in a leafy suburb of Liverpool and is a mini educational village.
The Creative Campus in Liverpool city centre is the home to the university’s creative and performing arts subjects. Both campuses have seen major investment over the last five years, so traditional architecture now sits beside contemporary buildings and facilities.
Liverpool Hope was ranked as one of the Uk’s top 50 universities in the 2019 Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019 and was recently awarded Gold status in the government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF). Just one in five UK Higher Education providers achieved the gold standard, which measures excellence in teaching quality, learning environment, and student outcomes – the extent to which all students achieve their educational and professional goals.
Why Choose Liverpool Hope University?
- Liverpool Hope has more than 300 Undergraduate courses to choose from, as well as a range of specialist Postgraduate courses
- The University has two vibrant teaching campuses as well as a residential student village, based just 20 minutes from the city centre
- Scholarships for International Students
- Guaranteed Accommodation for all First-Year students with 24/7 security
- The Hope Park campus has an on-site gym/fitness suite for students at a cost of £25 for the year
- Over the last decade, more than £60 million has been invested in the university buildings and facilities
- Liverpool has been rated the best place in Britain to be a young graduate, according to research conducted by The Sunday Times 2020
University Awards and Achievements
- The University is ranked Top 2 University in the North West for Teaching Quality (The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021)
- Top Univeristy in Liverpool for Student Satisfaction (The Complete University Guide 2021)
- Our Biological Sciences, Geography and Environmental Sciences, English, and History Degrees are rated 1st in the UK for graduate employability (The Complete University Guide 2021)
- Gold award in the Teaching Excellence Framework
Overseas Campuses and Additional Opportunities
Studying overseas as part of your undergraduate degree is a once in a lifetime opportunity and a great way to enhance your studies. For most degrees at Liverpool Hope University, you have the option to spend a semester or year abroad at one of their partner universities, as part of the university’s Outgoing Exchange Programme. For students who are interested in the Outgoing Exchange programmes, please visit the Outgoing Exchange pages in the Student Gateway for full details of where you can go and how you can apply.
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool Hope University,
L16 9JD, United Kingdom
Phone: 0151 291 3111