International Foundation Year
Find a course for: University of South Australia
Download these results as:
About the University of South Australia
The University of South Australia is a globally connected and engaged university with industry-informed teaching and research that is inventive and adventurous.
Ranked number one in Australia for graduate employability* and in the world’s top 50 under 50^, the University is young, innovative and offers students the chance to gain real-world experience.
Focused on life beyond the classroom, the University of South Australia offers a practical approach to teaching and learning. Degrees are designed in partnership with industry, giving students opportunities to gain the latest insights and trends and ensuring they graduate career ready.
*#1 in Australia for Graduate Employability (QILT Employer Satisfaction Survey, 2020-22 – Employability Skills Indicator. Public universities)
^Ranked #29 in the World’s Top 50 Under 50 (2021 QS Top 50 Universities Aged Under 50 and Ranked #46, 2022 THE Young University Rankings)
Located in Adelaide, South Australia, the University offers more than 200 world-class degrees across a range of academic areas including business, law, psychology, social work, education, architecture, design, creative industries, health sciences, pharmacy, nursing, information technology, engineering, environmental science, aviation and more.
The University supports a vibrant and adventurous research environment, where researchers work with partners around the world to make a difference in areas as diverse as cancer treatments, renewable energy, cybersecurity and social innovation. The University’s strong commitment to cutting-edge research and engagement with industry has been well recognised, with 100 per cent of assessed research rated at or above world-class standard*.
Students at the University of South Australia learn in modern campus facilities in Adelaide – one of Australia’s most liveable cities^.
*2018 Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA), 4-digit Fields of Research
^Ranked #4 in Australia (2022 Economist Intelligence Unit’s Global Liveability Index)
Why Choose the University of South Australia?
- The University is a globally connected and engaged university helping solve the problems of industry and the professions
- Teaching is industry-informed and the University collaborates with over 2,500 companies worldwide
- Research is inventive and adventurous and the University is engaged with over 500 international research collaborations across 45 countries
- The University offers practical learning with a range of opportunities, including internships and placements, to help students graduate career ready
- Students learn from top-ranking teachers who are experts in their field*
*Rated Five Stars for Excellence in Teaching (2022 QS Stars Ratings)
Awards and Achievements
- #1 in Australia for Graduate Employability (QILT Employer Satisfaction Survey, 2020-22 – Employability Skills Indicator. Public universities)
- Overall Five Star Plus Rating for Excellence (2022 QS Stars Ratings)
- Ranked in the Top 50 Universities under 50 Worldwide
- Ranked #29, 2021 QS Top 50 Universities Aged Under 50.
- Ranked #46 (2022 THE Young University Rankings)
- Top 5 in Australia for Quality Education (Ranked equal 5th, 2022 THE University Impact Rankings)
- Ranked #4 in Australia for Campus Facilities (ComparED (QILT) Student Experience Survey 2020-21, Learning Resources Indicator (Undergraduate). Public universities)
- Ranked #12 in Australia for Student Support (ComparED (QILT) Student Experience Survey 2020-21 (Undergraduate). Public universities)
Each year, more than 2,500 students at the university benefit from scholarships and grants worth millions of dollars. Click here for more information.
University Course List
University of South Australia
University of South Australia
55 North Terrace, Adelaide
SA 5000, Australia
Phone: +618 3020114
CRICOS provider number 00121B / Australian University provider no. PRV12107