International Foundation Year
Find a course for: University of South Australia
Download these results as:
About the University of South Australia
The University of South Australia is a globally connected and engaged university with industry-informed teaching and research that is inventive and adventurous.
Awarded five QS Stars for Excellence (2018 QS Stars Ratings), the university supports nearly 32,000 students, including more than 5,000 international students, and provides a unique educational journey that combines five-star teaching (2018 QS Stars Ratings ) and real-world experience.
Focused on life beyond the classroom, the university offers industry-informed degrees and a practical approach to teaching and learning. Its graduates are global citizens, ready to create and respond to change.
Located in Adelaide, South Australia, the university has more than 200 degrees to choose from across four academic divisions: business; education, arts and social sciences; health sciences; and information technology, engineering and the environment. Opportunities to learn in real-world settings form an important part of the curriculum, giving students the confidence and skills to graduate career ready.
The university supports a vibrant and adventurous research environment, where researchers work with partners around the world to make a difference in areas as diverse as cancer treatments, renewable energy, cybersecurity and social innovation. At the University of South Australia, students learn from top-ranking teachers in world-class facilities in the world’s 10th most liveable city (2018 Economist Intelligence Unit’s Global Liveability Index).
Why Choose the University of South Australia?
- The university is a globally connected and engaged university helping solve the problems of industry and the professions
- Teaching is industry-informed and the University collaborates with over 2,500 companies worldwide
- Research is inventive and adventurous and the University is engaged with over 500 international research collaborations across 45 countries
- The University offers practical learning with a range of opportunities, including internships and placements, to help students graduate career ready
- Students learn from top-ranking teachers who are experts in their field
Awards and Achievements
- Overall Five Star Rating for Excellence – 2018 QS Stars Ratings
- Rated Five Stars for Excellence in Teaching – 2018 QS Stars Ratings
- Ranked in the top 50 universities under 50 worldwide
- 25 in QS Top 50 Universities Aged Under 50 2019
- 26 in THE Young University Rankings 2018
- Ranked Top 10 in Australia for Teaching – 2018 THE World University Rankings
- Ranked 6th in Australia for international outlook – THE World University Rankings 2018
- Ranked No. 1 in Australia for living costs – 2017 International Student Barometer
Each year, more than 2,500 students at the university benefit from scholarships and grants worth millions of dollars. Click here for more information.
University Course List
Click here to access the University of South Australia’s Course List
University of South Australia
University of South Australia
101 Currie St, Adelaide
SA 5001, Australia
Phone: +618 3020114
CRICOS provider code 00121B