International Foundation Year
Jiangsu Huaian High School
Jiangsu Huaian High School was founded in 1904. It is located in the east of Chuzhou Avenue in Huaian District of Huaian City and north of Du Kangqiao Road. It covers an area of 326 acres and has a total construction area of 120,000 square meters. The school attaches great importance to the modernization of education and has the first-class education and teaching facilities and equipment in the province.
There are Gigabit campus network, campus TV broadcasting system, campus card project and more than 120 multimedia classrooms, equipped with laptops for each teacher. The school also has a standard sports ground with a plastic track, a restaurant that can accommodate 6,000 teachers and students for dining and bathing, and a high-standard student apartment building with air conditioning and independent toiletry in each dormitory. It’s a wonderful place for students to learn and live.
Huaian High School was founded aiming to promote all its followers’ understanding of knowledge, personality and social responsibility. Its mission is to contribute to the society with the whole community’s commitment to truth.
Xueyue Su, Director of International Department.