Tarabya British Schools
Tarabya British Schools (TBS) were established in 2013. The schools are located in Istanbul, on spectacular campuses in the heart of Tarabya and Yeniköy districts set against the magnificent backdrop of the Bosphorus. TBS offer the highest quality international education programmes that develop students to be ambitious in their goals, innovative in their thought, critical in their approach and confident in their presentation. Equality of education and opportunity are the foundatıons of TBS’ vision.
TBS endeavours to provide and continuously develop an educational environment that nurtures the inherent talent within all students and challenges them to become independent, self-motivated individuals who recognise their responsibility to the wider community.
Tarabya British Schools is committed to:
- Empowering student autonomy – encouraging students to take ownership of their learning
- An integrated curriculum encouraging the application of knowledge in a variety of engaging extracurricular activities
- Providing opportunities that encourage accountability and responsibility to enhance personal development beyond academic achievement
- Continuous investment in state-of-the-art facilities that aid students in their personal development
- Supporting a highly qualified and experienced academic staff with access to continuous professional development opportunities
The school sets high standards for students to attain. These standards bring an international perspective to their education system and their graduates are ready to compete in an ever-increasing globalised world.
Welcome to TBS! TBS is a dynamic educational institution, located in the heart of Istanbul, boasting cultural and ethnic diversity unlike any other city in Europe. Our students benefit from a unique learning experience in a truly international setting. Discover and write your future at TBS!
Sercan Senyuz, Head of School