UPC University guest lectures
Exciting news coming from Peru as NCUK Study Centre, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, will be hosting a series of guest lectures and webinars in collaboration with many NCUK Universities.
Find below all the details for each session, including dates and subject area. Just click on the link to register, and remember that you can join as many of these sessions as you like, so please click here to select all you are interested in or simply click on the individual sessions below.
- Sheffield Hallam University, 13 November at 10 am PET: Cutting edge technologies in hospitality – What you need to know as hospitality leaders.
- University of Bristol, 26 November at 10 am PET: Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- The University of Newcastle, Australia, 3 December at 10 am PET: Why Study in Australia?
- University of Alberta, 10 December at 10 am PET: Why Study in Canada?
- Liverpool John Moores University, 7 January at 10 am PET: Sports Marketing
These sessions will deal with a wide array of topics and subjects and are designed for students in Peru who are about to finish their secondary school and are wondering what the next step to progress to a top university abroad should be.
Between November and January, all students interested will be able to attend these weekly sessions which will involve guest lectures as well as the opportunity to ask questions to NCUK representatives, university staff and lecturers and hearing testimonials directly from NCUK alumni.
Attendees will find out all about student life in the UK, Australia and Canada including progression opportunities, scholarships available for international students and working opportunities after graduating!
By successfully completing the NCUK International Foundation Year or the NCUK International Year One in Lima, students gain guaranteed access to thousands of degree courses at NCUK Universities including marketing, fashion, media, medicine and many more.
If you have any questions about these events or would like to find out more about NCUK qualifications, please email email@example.com