NCUK’s Year in Review 2017/18
NCUK announces its Year in Review, reflecting on student progression and revenue for NCUK Universities in the 2017/18 financial year. Once again, NCUK has increased it’s student placement to university with over 2,000 students progressing to an NCUK University, generating over £22 million in tuition fees for universities and the UK economy.
Click here to access NCUK’s Year In Review 2017/18.
I am delighted that our long-term Delivery Partners started to see the benefits of our organisational and developmental change plans during the year. These are now having a real impact on NCUK. Whilst our student enrolment increased by 8%, our expenditure was managed effectively and only increased by 2%. As we pass the halfway mark on our five-year plan, 2016-2021, the outlook for further growth and development has never looked better.
Neil McLean CBE, Chair, NCUK
NCUK’s 2017/18 cohort of students will provide NCUK Universities with:
- 2,072 students were admitted to universities or continued on the International Year One
- £22 million of tuition fee income in 17/18 financial year (+9% increase on 16/17 cohort)
- £58.9 million of tuition fee income generated over the duration of their degree course
NCUK also continued to expand its global network of delivery partners by contracting eight new Partners in four markets to the NCUK Global Network of Study Centress; two of which are brand-new markets for NCUK helping us to bring NCUK qualifications to more international students than ever before:
- China = Foshan Foreign Language School International Academy
- China = Global Learning Centre (GLC), Xi’an Eurasia University
- China = Liyang Cambridge Bilingual School
- China = New Beacon Group
- China = Tsingtao University of Petroleum
- Kazakhstan = London Education Group
- Ukraine = BSC Ukraine
- United Kingdom = Cambridge Tutors College
Interested in becoming an NCUK Partner?
Are you interested in joining the NCUK Global Network by becoming a Partner? Click here to apply today.