Find a course for: Leeds Beckett University
Download these results as:
With its origins dating back more than 100 years, Leeds Beckett is now one of the most popular universities in the UK with around 30,000 students.
Why Choose Leeds Beckett University?
- Rated among the top five university libraries in the UK with 24/7 access
- Cloth Hall Court offers Law students purpose-built facilities including a mock court room and skills suite
- Broadcasting Place provides teaching rooms, workshops and design studios equipped with the latest digital technology
- Carnegie Pavilion brings together teaching, world class cricket and hospitality
Awards and Achievements
- Ranked for the first time in the league table of the world’s best universities – 64th amongst UK HEIs in the Times Higher World University Rankings 2016
- Ranked 1st in the World for Virtual Learning Environment (ISB 2015)
- Ranked top 25 in the field of Sport Science by the Guardian Newspaper
- Ranked in the top 5 in the UK for employability, virtual learning, technology, laboratories and size of class
BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- This course will equip students with a deep understanding of accounting and finance and their importance within an organisational and business context.
- In year three, they will be able to tailor their course by choosing modules to suit their interests or future career direction. Students can specialise in accountancy or gain a wider perspective on business.
BA (Hons) Business Economics
- Students will gain both a theoretical and a practical understanding of the economic decisions faced by business managers, as well as the ability to analyse the economic and social environment in which these decisions are taken.
- The course has a strong vocational focus and students will develop key skills in economics, accounting and management.
BA (Hons) Business Studies
- An extensive academic grounding in business and to equip students with the practical skills employers are seeking.
- Students will learn about key business functions, including marketing, human resource management (HRM), accounting and economics.
- Opportunity to specialise in economics, marketing or HRM, or choose from a variety of modules to achieve a rounded business education.
BA (Hons) Marketing
- All organisations benefit from a marketing function and this course will give students a thorough grounding in the principles and practice of marketing.
- Students will become experts in brand positioning, developing products and services and creating strategies to satisfy customers in a variety of contemporary market sectors.
Read about scholarships available to NCUK applicants, including those applying to Leeds Beckett University.
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
City Campus, Leeds