Find a course for: Leeds Beckett University
Download these results as:
With its origins dating back for almost 200 years, Leeds Beckett University is one of the most popular universities in the UK with more than 24,000 students.
Why Choose Leeds Beckett University?
- Scholarships for international students
- Guaranteed accommodation for all international students (if you apply before application deadline)
- Two fantastic campuses with industry standard facilities
- Research world-leading or internationally excellent in almost all academic disciplines
- Libraries are open 24 hours a day every day, including national holidays
- Students from across 143 different countries and territories across the world study at Leeds Beckett University
- Leeds Beckett has more than 200 postgraduate courses and 140 undergraduate courses to choose from
Awards and Achievements
- Awarded Silver Status by the Teaching Excellence Framework 2017
- QS has ranked Leeds Beckett five out of five stars for employability and internationalisation
- 7% of all graduates are in work or further study following graduation
- Personal tutors are ranked 2nd in the world for by the Student Barometer, Autumn 2016
- Achieved 93% student satisfaction rate, Student Barometer, Autumn 2016
BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- This course will equip students with a deep understanding of accounting and finance and their importance within an organisational and business context.
- In year three, they will be able to tailor their course by choosing modules to suit their interests or future career direction. Students can specialise in accountancy or gain a wider perspective on business.
BA (Hons) Business Economics
- Students will gain both a theoretical and a practical understanding of the economic decisions faced by business managers, as well as the ability to analyse the economic and social environment in which these decisions are taken.
- The course has a strong vocational focus and students will develop key skills in economics, accounting and management.
BA (Hons) Business Studies
- An extensive academic grounding in business and to equip students with the practical skills employers are seeking.
- Students will learn about key business functions, including marketing, human resource management (HRM), accounting and economics.
- Opportunity to specialise in economics, marketing or HRM, or choose from a variety of modules to achieve a rounded business education.
BA (Hons) Marketing
- All organisations benefit from a marketing function and this course will give students a thorough grounding in the principles and practice of marketing.
- Students will become experts in brand positioning, developing products and services and creating strategies to satisfy customers in a variety of contemporary market sectors.
Read about scholarships available to NCUK applicants, including those applying to Leeds Beckett University.
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
City Campus, Leeds