Find a course for: Sheffield Hallam University
Download these results as:
Sheffield Hallam University boasts a friendly, diverse community comprised of students and staff from more than 100 countries around the world.
Why Choose Sheffield Hallam University?
- More than £100m investment in the last decade to provide students with outstanding teaching and learning facilities, including the £9m Sheffield Institute of Arts and the £6m internationally renowned Materials and Engineering Research Institute.
- Many courses are enriched by long established and close working relationships with business, industry and the professions.
- Students benefit from access to expertise and industry knowledge from global organisations.
- Libraries on each of our campuses which are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. A dedicated specialist team, supporting international students throughout their time at Sheffield Hallam.
Awards & Achievements
- 96% student satisfaction rating for SHU’s university careers advice, making it the highest rated careers service in the UK (2015 Student Employability Index).
- 65% of research is ranked internationally excellent or world-leading – SHU is in the top five of modern UK universities for research.
- 93% of Sheffield Hallam students are in work or further study within six months of graduating.
BA (Hons) Business and Financial Management
- Develop specialist financial knowledge in areas such as global financial markets, risk management and corporate governance.
- Complement this with core management knowledge of marketing and managing people.
- Students learn how to understand, interpret and critically evaluate financial information, as well as build skills in business management.
BA (Hons) International Business
- Students develop specialist expertise in international business by studying key topics such as globalisation and emerging economics • multinational enterprises • cross-cultural management • international strategy • global supply chains.
- In year three, students have the opportunity to apply the skills they’ve gained by taking a one-year paid work placement. This is a great way to improve industry knowledge with real insight and experience.
BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- Develop the specialist knowledge and skills to analyse and solve mechanical engineering problems and to design creative and innovative products and devices using modern technology.
- This is a practical course which gives students plenty of opportunities to practise their engineering skills.
MSc Construction Project Management
- Take this fast-track conversion course to work in the construction industry. The course is also suitable for current professionals looking to develop their career prospects.
- Students have the opportunity to work on a real construction project with guidance from experienced professionals.
MSc International Hospitality Management
- The hospitality industry is growing rapidly throughout the world and employment prospects for graduates are excellent.
- This course will help students to start or develop their career in international hospitality.
- Students gain the theoretical background, skills and experiences to become a successful leader in the hospitality industry.
Read about scholarships available to NCUK applicants, including those applying to Sheffield Hallam University.
Sheffield Hallam University