Find a course for: The University of Leeds
Download these results as:
Established in 1904, the University of Leeds is one of the UK’s largest universities, world famous for its teaching and research and located in the heart of a vibrant, affordable and student-friendly city. Leeds is a member of the Russell Group – the UK’s top 24 research-led Universities. With a student population of over 31,000 students from over 146 different countries, Leeds welcomes many NCUK students each year.
Why Choose The University of Leeds?
- £2 million invested in a new state-of-the-art lecture capture and multi-media management system providing video and audio access to lectures and other teaching activities
- Award winning Students’ Union, home to 300 clubs and societies
- 4 libraries on campus and a wide range of on-line materials available via the award-winning Virtual Learning Environment
- Outstanding sports facilities at ‘The Edge’, chosen as the location for the Chinese Olympic Team’s pre-Olympic Games training camp before the London 2012 Olympic Games
Awards & Achievements
- ‘University of the Year’, The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017
- Times Higher ‘Entrepreneurial University of the Year’ 2015 One of the top 100 universities in the world (QS World Rankings 2015-16)
- One of the top 10 UK universities for research power (REF 2014)
- 3rd in the UK for employability of graduates – behind only Oxford and Cambridge (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2016)
Read about scholarships available to NCUK applicants, including those applying to The University of Leeds.
The University of Leeds