Find a course for: The University of Leeds
Download these results as:
Established in 1904, the University of Leeds is one of the UK’s largest universities, world famous for its teaching and research and located in the heart of a vibrant, affordable and student-friendly city. Leeds is a member of the Russell Group – the UK’s top 24 research-led Universities. With a student population of over 31,000 students from over 146 different countries, Leeds welcomes many NCUK students each year.
Why Choose The University of Leeds?
- 4th in the UK for student experience (2017 Times Higher Student Experience Survey)
- Top 10 in the UK for student support (2017 Times Higher Student Experience Survey)
- Our single campus is a ten-minute walk from Leeds city centre, the 3rd biggest city in the UK
- The students’ union is one of the best in the country with more than 300 clubs and societies
- 4 libraries on campus and a wide range of on-line materials available via the award-winning Virtual Learning Environment
- Outstanding sports facilities at ‘The Edge’, chosen as the location for the Chinese Olympic Team’s pre-Olympic Games training camp before the London 2012 Olympic Games
Awards & Achievements
- Leeds was named the University of the Year 2017 in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide
- Leeds is in the top 10 universities in the UK, according to The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018
- Leeds staff have been awarded 26 National Teaching Fellowships – more than any other university
- Leeds is in the top 100 universities for academic reputation in the QS World University Rankings 2018
- Leeds ranks in the Top 10 for research power in the UK (REF 2014)
- In the 2017 National Student Survey, 89% of final year Leeds students said they were either satisfied or very satisfied with the overall quality of their course
Read about scholarships available to NCUK applicants, including those applying to The University of Leeds.
The University of Leeds