Are you ready to apply to university this year? NCUK’s University Application Service can help you get there.
What is the NCUK University Application Service?
If you are ready to apply to university and are thinking of how you can get there, then utilising NCUK’s University Application Service will allow our Student Support team to help find the best course and university for you. NCUK works with a wide range of universities around the world and our Student Support team are experts in helping students, just like you, to get a place at university. There are a wide range of courses available at NCUK Universities around the world and you could progress to one of them by using this service!
Click the button below to view and download our useful University Application Service brochure:
Who is the NCUK University Application for?
This NCUK University Application Service is useful for students who:
- Are ready to apply to university and need help with their application.
- Have received their results and have done better than predicted and would like to apply to a higher-ranking university.
- Didn’t receive the grades they wanted/were predicted and need a solution to help them get into university.
- Would like to change their university destination and/or degree course and study somewhere else.
If any of these scenarios relate to your current academic status then you will be able to benefit from this service!
How does the NCUK University Application Service work?
Watch the video below or read the following steps to find out how this service works and benefits students:
- Step 1 – Receive your results
- Step 2 – Submit an inquiry using the form below
- Step 3 – Our Student Support team will contact you to find out your degree interests and request you to submit your documents (results, ID, proof of English language)
- Step 4 – Receive university offers in just 24 hours
- Step 5 – Choose your degree and accept your place at university
My whole university application for the University of Alberta wouldn’t have existed without the help of Student Support. It was NCUK’s Student Support that handled all the processes of getting into my university, I just had to provide the necessary documents. It was a very convenient process.
Anjolaoluwa, NCUK Ambassador who progressed to the University of Alberta
If you would like to discuss your options for university then please submit your details using the form below and a member of our Student Support team will contact you shortly.
We’ll help you get there.