Find a course for: The University of Huddersfield
Download these results as:
With a strong professional orientation and focus on employability, the University of Huddersfield has a strong reputation as a friendly and student centred university
Why choose The University of Huddersfield?
- One of the top 10 providers of paid work placement courses
- 100% of students undertake a professional work experience placement
- A £22.5 million Student Central Building proving a unique hub with easy access to library, computing, sports, leisure and social activities
- The £3 million Buckley Innovation Centre provides opportunities to engage in collaborative research and development projects with science and technology companies
- A new £17 million Business School as an iconic addition to the campus
Awards & Achievements
- Times Higher Education University of the Year 2013
- Top 10 in the UK for Teaching Excellence (Sunday Times University Guide 2013)
BA (Hons) Event Management
- Designed to allow for both academic and practical learning
- Opportunities to attend field trips, volunteer at events and also take a leading role in organising events to ensure a hands-on experience alongside the academic learning
- Taught by a team of lecturers who have years of experience in the industry and are experts
BA (Hons) Business Management
- Aims to develop those who want to be managers and leaders
- Opportunities to develop the key business management, leadership and decision making skills needed for today’s dynamic business environment
- Combining contemporary theory with real-world application, learning from leading academics and the cutting-edge expertise of our network of visiting business leaders
BSc (Hons) Economics
- This course provides an in-depth study of how markets, households and firms facilitate the allocation, distribution and utilisation of scarce resources in society
BA (Hons) International Business
- Opportunity to gain an in-depth exploration of issues affecting business with focus on the international market as well as developing understanding of international business.
- Chance to spend the third year abroad on placement working for an international company.
Read about scholarships available to NCUK applicants, including those applying to The University of Huddersfield.
The University of Huddersfield