Find a course for: University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
Download these results as:
About University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
The University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) is a leading modern university with thriving campuses in Preston, Burnley, Westlakes (Cumbria) and Cyprus.
Founded in 1828 as the Institution for the Diffusion of Knowledge, UCLan now has a staff and student community approaching 38,000 and an employment-focused course portfolio containing over 350 undergraduate programmes and nearly 250 postgraduate courses.
With a strong focus on continually improving the student experience, UCLan is currently undertaking a £200 million project to redevelop its Preston Campus. The vision is to create an attractive and inviting, world-class environment helping to create jobs, kick-start regeneration and attract inward investment into the city and North West region.
Internationally the University now enrols students from more than 100 countries and has partnerships with 125 institutions from across the globe.
Why Choose UCLan?
- UCLan has gone from strength to strength and continues to compete among the leading universities in the world.
- Our community of international (including Europeans) students studying at our UK campuses in 2019/20 totalled 4,000.
- More than 6,000 students on UCLan courses overseas in 2019/20.
- UCLan now enrols students from more than 100 countries and has partnerships with 123 educational institutions all over the world.
- We have over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
- Students and graduates benefit from the University’s close industry links with over 1,000 leading employers offering invaluable work experience opportunities.
Awards and Achievements
- We were the first modern* university to enter the QS World Rankings and received five out of five QS Stars for internationalisation.
- UCLan is ranked 70th out of 130 institutions in the Complete University Guide 2021.
To celebrate our partnership with NCUK, providing undergraduate and postgraduate foundation programmes worldwide, scholarships of £2,000 per year are available to all students who successfully complete these programmes and choose to progress to us for their degree study.
Overseas Campuses and Additional Opportunities
The University of Central Lancashire has a large and diverse network, with our UK campus locations in Preston, Burnley and Westlakes and also a satellite campus in Larnaca, Cyprus. We also offer apprenticeships alongside our partner Training 2000, and have numerous strategic partners both in the UK and overseas, which provide opportunities to students throughout the world to engage in Higher Education. The University of Central Lancashire provides high-quality programmes providing opportunities to students throughout the world to engage in UK Higher Education.
University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
University of Central Lancashire (UCLan),
Corporation Street, Preston
Lancashire, PR1 2HE
Phone: 01772 201201, 01772 894412