NCUK shortlisted at The PIEoneer Awards 2023!
NCUK is proud to have been shortlisted for the prestigious ‘Championing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Award’ at The PIEoneer Awards 2023.
The PIEoneer Awards recognise organisations that are making a positive impact on international education with the award for Championing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion acknowledging organisations that have effectively increased the representation of diverse students and provided greater accessibility to their educational services or teachings. NCUK’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is evident in its efforts to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all students.
Whilst continuing to expand our global reach and delivering an outstanding educational experience for international students, NCUK has worked towards ‘Education for All’ with an increase in student numbers in emerging economy countries (with limited study abroad options), closing the gender gap and looking at scholarship and support schemes. With the active promotion of diversity within our recruitment and employment practices, NCUK manages to grow its network of Delivery Partners with a growth of 25% year on year, including new markets located worldwide. NCUK also provides a range of support services to ensure that students from diverse backgrounds feel valued and respected throughout their time studying our qualifications.
We are very proud to be shortlisted for this award. At NCUK, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are crucial to creating a thriving international community of students and educators. We will continue to prioritise these values in everything we do. I look forward to attending the PIEoneer Awards ceremony in September and would like to congratulate all finalists on their achievements.
Stuart Smith, Chief Executive Officer
Several of NCUK’s University Partners have been shortlisted for awards including:
- Swinburne University of Technology – ‘Digital innovation of the year – student recruitment’
- De Montfort University – ‘Emerging leader of the year’ & ‘Employability international impact award’
- Keele University – ‘Emerging leader of the year’
- The University of Auckland – ‘Employability international impact award’
- Queen Mary University of London – ‘International alumni of the year’
- University of Leeds – ‘International alumni of the year’
- St George’s University, Grenada – ‘Public/private partnership of the year’
- University of Bristol – ‘Student support award’
The PIEoneer Awards is organised by The PIE News, a leading media organisation in international education, and the awards ceremony will take place in September 2023 allowing attendees to celebrate innovation and excellence in the global education industry.
We look forward to attending The PIEoneer Awards ceremony later this year.