IEN Institute – NCUK University Information Day
Date: 17th October 2017
Venue: IEN Institute, South Korea
On Tuesday 17th October, IEN Institute held an NCUK University Information Day where IEN Institute students (current and prospective) had the opportunity to talk with NCUK university representatives from 9 universities about their options to study in the UK after completing their NCUK qualifications. The students had presentations and were given the opportunity to have one-to-one counselling sessions with each university representative.
The universities representatives in attendance were:
- University of Birmingham, Alexa Haslam
- University of Bradford, Ding Lei and Christopher Bluth
- University of Bristol, Emma Weeks
- University of Kent, James Banner
- Kingston University London, Li Minh
- University of Leeds, Claire Freeston
- The University of Manchester, Stephanie Nixon
- Manchester Metropolitan University, Susan Kearvell
- The University of Sheffield, Hannah Stelman
The event was a huge success and is a testament to the hard-working staff at IEN Institute to organise such an informative and well-attended event.
IEN Institute is one of the top international education organisations in Korea and sits proudly at the forefront of Korean global education. Since 2005 IEN has been very successful in the recruitment, education and administration of Korean students wishing to study aboard and these successes have resulted in over 1,500 students progressing to Australian and UK universities.